The HydroTap delivers better water, more ways, right away, helping you put a world of refreshing drinks and tasty dishes right at your fingertips. Explore a few of our favorite recipes and tap into the Fountain of Use with the HydroTap by Zip Water.
Fruity Springtime Mixer
- 8 strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow peaches, sliced into wedges
- 4 stalks of fresh rosemary
- Small knob ginger, finely sliced
- Sparkling water to serve
Directions: Add fruit and rosemary to a large serving jug. Fill with sparkling water straight from your HydroTap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes for flavors to release.
Serve over ice.
Peach Iced Tea
- 3-4 black tea bags
- 2-3 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 cups boiling water from your HydroTap
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Add sliced peaches to boiling tea
- Stir in the honey and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, mix peach tea concentrate with 8 cups of cold water from your HydroTap and serve. If desired, slice up some fresh peach and add to the glass.
Sunday Morning Reviver
- 12 slices of fresh ginger
- 26 oz chilled water
- 3 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz agave syrup
- ½ teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 2 large pinches of ground cayenne pepper
- Add ginger slices to a large jar or pitcher and muddle until thoroughly crushed
- Add the remaining ingredients to the jar with 26 oz of chilled water from your HydroTap. Shake or stir to combine.
- Strain through a cheesecloth and serve over ice.
- 1/3 cup instant couscous
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed canned chickpeas
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated carrot (about 1/3 small carrot)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Pour the couscous into the bottom of a 16-ounce lidded heat-safe container, and top with the chickpeas, tomatoes, olives, carrots, cilantro, butter, curry powder, and a heaping 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water to the container, and stir just to allow the water to reach the bottom. Cover, and let sit until the couscous absorbs all the liquid, about 6 minutes.
- Uncover, eat hot.